Everyone deserves the right of due process and we must assume innocence until proven guilty.
- Adnan Babar Mirza (Guilty) 15 Years – No Parole
- Kobie Diallo Williams (Guilty) 54 Months
- Shiraz Syed Qazi (Guilty) 10 months sentence + deportation
- Syed Maaz Shah (Guilty) Sentenced to 6 1/2 years + deportation
- Agron Abdullahu (Guilty)
- Eljvir Duka (Guilty)
- Shain Duka (Guilty)
- Dritan Duka (Guilty)
- Mohamad Ibrahim Shnewer (Guilty)
- Serdar Tatar (Guilty)
On 22 December 2008, the plotters were found (guilty) on charges of conspiracy to harm US military personnel. However, they were acquitted on the charge of attempted murder.
- Russell Defreitas Plead not guilty. Bail hearing postponed
- Abdul Kadir Awaiting Extradition to US
- Abdel Nur Awaiting Extradition to US
- Kareem Ibrahim Awaiting Extradition to US
- Dr. Mohammed (Jamil Abdlqader) Asha Charged. Awaiting trial.
- Dr. Bilal (Talal Abdul Samad) Abdulla Charged. Awaiting trial.
- Dr. Mohamed Haneef Charges dropped.
- Dr. Kafeel Ahmed Deceased.
- Dr. Sabeel Ahmed Pleaded not guilty. Awaiting trial.
We are rapidly expanding our research on accused Muslims to counter leftist suggestions that they are unfairly targeted or entrapped. Please be patient as we continually update our research with new and fresh information.
Of course, there is a good forum to discuss these items that we recommend. See our post on Whykuffar!